Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 14 of workouts, 2 weeks of just workout days, and monster headaches!

Hooray! This marks 2 full weeks of just work out days!! This makes me happy!
*happy dance*
I feel very accomplished, and I love milestones :)
Sorry, but I ended up unable and slightly unwilling to do my workout yesterday.
I had a monster of a headache that would not leave me, despite the amount of Advil I ingested.
I didn't really want to take a chance on making it worse, and with a headache of that magnitude, I didn't really want to workout.
So, I'm making it up today!
Here's what I did:
Set 1:
1 ab circuit 6 reps
20 girl push ups
1 set of lunges 10 reps
6 regular push ups
25 crunches

Set 2:
1 ab circuit 6 reps
20 girl push ups
1 set of lunges 10 reps
6 regular push ups
25 crunches

Cardio:
4 minutes at 2 MPH
13 minutes at 3 MPH

My abs are loving me today, feeling the burn!!
I love the burn, its comforting to me.. its like a sign that I'm headed the right direction.
Also, my arms are burning... those push ups are just extremely intense for my arms :)
No dance cardio today because I just craved treadmill time.
I love the feeling I have while on the treadmill, and the feeling afterwards.
Treadmill time is more satisfying to me than dance cardio, but this doesn't mean I'll never do dance cardio again.
This just means that if I want a change that dance cardio is there as an option, or if I'm at 1 of the parents house, I can do dance cardio since they have no treadmill :)
God I love treadmill time.. today I listened to the Rays Vs. Red Sox game..
I almost thought they were going to call the game about 2 minutes after I started listening lol.
But, all in all.. I am happy I could get my missed workout from yesterday in today.
Working out always makes me feel good :)

Well, guess I'll catch you all on Monday :)
Amanda Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but don't take advantage of no captias or needing to be approved. If you do I'll have to change :)