Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 12 of workouts and sorry for the late post!

Sorry, I got caught up in life in general around here and forgot to post this!
But yes, this is day 12 of workouts! Oh, my shoulders are sore, but thats the worst of it :)
Its Monday, its the last normal Monday I'm going to have for a few weeks, so I thought I better enjoy it.
After this week, my workout schedule and general life schedule will be in complete disaray until April 26.
This is because I have my final major project due by then, and I've got to dedicate some real time in to coming up with a 12 page marketing plan!
*I hate marketing* lol
Anyways, here's what I did today:
Set 1:
1 ab circuit 6 reps
20 girl push ups
1 set of lunges 10 reps
6 regular push ups
25 crunches

Set 2:
1 ab circuit 6 reps
20 girl push ups
1 set of lunges 10 reps
6 regular push ups
25 crunches

Cardio:
4 minutes at 2 MPH
12 minutes at 3 MPH

Feeling very blah today, so I had hope that the workout might make me feel better.
My problem is too much on my mind and it is makeing me feel very claustorphobic, because I feel like I have no real outlet for all my questions and concerns.
Also, Google doesn't help answer my questions quite as well as I would like :)
Did Yoga yesterday, and I wasn't as sore the day after like last time! That's a yay! :)
I did however not notice what it did to my abs this time around until I went to doing abworkouts and noticed a fair amount of soreness, it was a nice surprise!
No game until 8 or 9 tonight, so this means that Lady GaGa was what I settled on for my cardio on the treadmill today.
Working out is just what the doctor ordered, I feel slightly less crazy!
I think I'm on schedule for another treadmill increase on Wednesday, but the rest of my work is actually almost perfect where its at for now.
Now, I should be off to find out about a free set of 3 or 5 pound hand weights! Just another option for my arm work outs :)
P.S. I should have said weights tomorrow :) YAY!

TaTa For Now,
Amanda Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but don't take advantage of no captias or needing to be approved. If you do I'll have to change :)