Monday, March 5, 2012

Workout Day 3

So, today is day 3 of the workouts and I can tell a lot of difference from when I started last Wednesday.

But first, here's what I did today:
2 ab circuit 2 reps (done at different times, not consecutively)
20 girl push ups
20 crunches
10 regular push ups
10 minutes at 3 MPH
4 minutes at 2 MPH
arms still feel the burn, but think its come time to up the ab circuit reps, not really feeling much, if any burn now.
Only did 10 regular push ups because I worked with Taylor on perfecting my crunch and girl push up stance.

I was really sad when the normal 2 rep ab circuit didn't give me that satisfactory burn that I have become a customed to.
Wednesday will be known as increase day!!
This means that I will do the following:
Increase the ab circuit to 4 reps
Increase my treadmill time by 1 minute
I will increase my regular push ups by 2
Increase my girl push ups by 5
Increase my crunches by either 2 or 5, I have to see which will be better.

So, really that is the biggest thing for the workouts today :)

I am anxious to up my workout on Wednesday!!

Amanda Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Weeeeeeeee! You're getting addicted, huh. Hehe! You didn't mention stretching or your length of time on the treadmill? You'll want to be able to look back in six months and see how far you've come. I know I always enjoy reading my first several posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, the length of time on the treadmill is there, but I didn't mention stretching... I think I really need better stretches :) I can't wait to see this 6 months from now and see myself way ahead of where I am now! Yes, I'm addicted.. its the only thing that seems to bring me out of this heavy fatigue lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I must have missed that. Fast computer haha. Another thing I like about exercise is it's one of the few things in life I have complete control over. I tend to feel helpless in a lot of areas, like when I get out, relying on others, being subjected to other people's moods, but exercise is just my thing, and mine alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get that, and yeah, its nice to have 1 thing that I have complete control over!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but don't take advantage of no captias or needing to be approved. If you do I'll have to change :)