Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ok, just a little something here

This is not what I want to write, but I can't write it right now. I need time to write it with no Taylor trying to be nosey and see whats coming out of my brain. This post will be a post that makes you think or at least makes me think and its something I've been thinking about just out of morbid curiosity. But I don't think it will come this week since this week is "Taylor's Birthday Week" so yeah he is demanding attention and not wanting to leave me to myself for any decent amount of time. I would go the headphone route but I really don't want to hear that one, not right now. So, I wanted to give you guys a heads up on whats to come when I have the time. I will give you a school update, I found out today that the first 4 quizzes for my business law class will have a curve, not that I need it, so that will be awesome. So that will do something for my 2 80s, an 85, and a 95...wonder what my grade will look like then :)
I am really excited about this weekend since Friday is Taylor's birthday and his mom's birthday is Sunday because I hope they both really like their presents that I got them. Taylor's mom present just came in the mail today. I am now just waiting for my book I ordered from Amazon to show and I will be a happy camper. I ordered this book for my vampire class that is about this Countess from the 1500s or 1600s who well liked blood. She killed pretty young girls to bathe in their blood because she thought it helped keep her young. There is also rumors that she drank some of the blood to keep her inner beauty. So yeah its really about how she got to that point and the downfall from all that and her imprisonment in her own rooms and how she died. Really looking forward to it, I was told by the lit professor that iI am like him, I need a whole team of thereapists and not sure even then they could truly find what makes me so disturbed and twisted lol. So, yeah I'll take my first major exam for Biology next week and trying to get ahead for my trip to see my parents the first week of october, I miss them lots. So, yeah thats about it. Leah has been a doll except for her wal mart trip monday, but she really hates Wal-Mart and it takes alot to keep her focused in their. I tell myself next time I am not giving her a chance to act right I am just going to slap the head collar on before we go in, but then I always go soft in my resolve and think she might act right this next time and end up giving lots of corrections the whole time we are there. *sighs* I love my girl, but I think GDB matched us up too well sometimes, she is just as hardheaded as I am, and I never realized how bad I could be lol.

Well thats it for now, I hope to write my thought provoking post soon,

Amanda Ellen and Leah My little Princess

2 comments:

  1. lol good job on your quizzes, thats awesome that you'll get a curve on top of it haha. You pretty much got me wanting to know what it is you can't write about and now I'm mad at you for that lol. Taylor's birthday better come soon because I want to know what you got him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, its nothing spectacular or anything just something since he is so hard to buy for lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but don't take advantage of no captias or needing to be approved. If you do I'll have to change :)